Today I’d like to talk about something that I don’t see talked about in too much detail on the web. It is however something that I’ve seen certain authors inquire about on the Kindleboards so I thought why not bring it up for some discussion. As you create your ebooks whether it’s meant for Kindle […]
When KDP Select first started up I remember there were authors on both fences about it. Some were ready to grab their pitchforks but yet others were willing to try it out. They didn’t necessarily see it as a bad thing. While you’re self-publishing you’ll encounter risks on a daily basis. Everything you do involves […]
Today’s the day, I’m happy to announce the launch of EnemyOne on the web. EnemyOne is a small press publishing company that I’ve set up to publish other writers, comic creators and well, anyone who wants to join in on the effort. EnemyOne Launch EnemyOne started as the brainchild of a bunch of young kids. […]
And here we are with Part 3 where I’m hopefully going to finish off this series of articles on SEO and Self-Publishing. I’ve previously gone over using keywords to drive traffic and their importance on ranking with Google as well as building links for your website. This time around I want to talk about Domains […]
I’ve got a number of topics I still want to go over for you but I thought I’d throw the question out there. In the past year or so I’ve covered Digital Comics, Selling Digital Comics, Making Comics, some business related stuff, Self-Publishing, Writing Comics, some Website Design stuff and a few other tidbits. I […]
I’ve been going through WordPress Plugins left and right lately so I thought I’d do a quick post to let you know what I’m finding useful. (Quick? Ha, this one turned into a monster!) If you do a quick search on Google for the “best of’s” you’ll come up with plenty of choices. Don’t even […]
This is the second part to my SEO and Self-Publishing series. Previously I touched on the power of Keywords while building your website for your comic book. Today I’m going to look at Link Building. I’ll also apologize now for the length of that last one. Hopefully this one won’t be nearly as long. There […]
Donation to Adam Geen (E1)
- Using Back Matter in your Ebooks Correctly 10/30/2012
- Experiences with KDP Select 10/21/2012
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- The Launch of EnemyOne 09/02/2012
- SEO and Self-Publishing Part 3 (Domains and URLs) 07/19/2012
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 2 (Page sizes and resolution) 08/30/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 1 (File types and creation) 08/23/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 4 (Being Your Own Boss) 09/13/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 3 (Digital Distributors) 09/06/2011
- Guest Post: The Write Stuff – Writing Comics 10/24/2011
- George Caltsoudas: Nope. If you send someone art that is 1536x248 (21...
- Laurence \'GreenReaper\' Parry: Uh… you know that if you double the physical dim...
- Rhoadey: This is quite an old post, but I have a question: ...
- Need help writing your comic? - sevara: […] How a comic book page works; this is a f...
- anon penciler: The better scripts IMO are those that "flow", yo...