So Comics Pipeline officially launched on Dec 1st! Make sure you drop by and check it out. It’s got a really unique set up and something I’m not quite sure the industry has seen yet. Right now they’re running a 2 week promo where you can set up an account, subscribe to any creator and […]
I recently conducted an interview with Mike Black (of Artcore). We discuss tools, the business, Shuddertown, inspirations and more. Check it out! http://bit.ly/a5ZCJk If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
Some artworks to show off as well… Haven’t been so good at keeping on top of the posting. 😉 A page from an ogn… Some Mister Foe thingy… And some make-up Criterion dvd covers I did for a thread on the Bendis board one week… If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
Not much news to share yet, still waiting on word from many peoples. But– how about some in progress shots of an ogn I’m working on. This is for a crime book I’m just starting. And in case you couldn’t tell I’m kinda juggling 2 or 3 projects at once here. Also, starting to change […]
So… received an email asking how I felt about doing some colours for a submission. This is the second time this has happened now in the past couple of months. I guess there’s a few gritty, textur-y comic projects makin the rounds. SDCC is this week naturally and they wanted it by today. Lo and […]
Here’s a short story I finished recently. I can barely remember where it actually came from now… I think the actual script is well over 3 – 4 years old. It was going to be for a friend’s anthology book that was basically based on his own book, Frequency. Sadly, the book never really got […]
One more post about my friend Mike Black’s first novel, Grinning White Teeth. It is now available for sale and should be soon on Amazon and the like. You can find it here. I’ve already read some snippets of his next novel and I find it even better than the first. Read more about Mike […]
After what feels like an eternity I’m happy to announce that my first published work will soon be coming out. It’s going to be a short story in an anthology collection chock full of creators and of course, comics. (More will be said once I know dates etc.) But that’s not all… I’ve also recently […]
Finally managed to finish this sucker. If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
Here’s another small short story. Written by Steven Menszer, everything else by me. I tried a couple of new things on these pages that I’ve never done before including trying to tackle a lot of lettering heh. Thanks Steven! If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
Have a look at a very small sampling of a short story I’m working on currently. (Just working on the last page now.) It’s another story written by Steven Menszer. A story that I actually started drawing years ago but never got around to finishing. Well, this time it’ll be finished. (Started fresh, mind you.) […]
I had the opportunity to enter into a small contest on the Bendis Board for a fellow creator who needed a logo and/or cover treatment for his new book, Existence 2.0. (By Nick Spencer and Ron Salas.) Sadly, I didn’t win but hey, it was fun. The writer described it as crime/Blade Runner type book. […]
Donation to Adam Geen (E1)
- Using Back Matter in your Ebooks Correctly 10/30/2012
- Experiences with KDP Select 10/21/2012
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- The Launch of EnemyOne 09/02/2012
- SEO and Self-Publishing Part 3 (Domains and URLs) 07/19/2012
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 2 (Page sizes and resolution) 08/30/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 1 (File types and creation) 08/23/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 4 (Being Your Own Boss) 09/13/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 3 (Digital Distributors) 09/06/2011
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- David Boowie: Probably no one will answer it, since it was origi...
- Black Gate » Blog Archive » Self-Publishing Checklist: The Random No One Tells You, Part III: […] ebook is going to be INFINITELY easier t...
- SleeperWillWake: "My understanding of decompression has less to d...
- SleeperWillWake: "They work because they tow the line. They are no...
- Do you need a personal assistant as an Author? - Adam Geen: […] Author Services […]...