Over the past several months I’ve been looking at starting my own small publishing company. I have a feeling that in its beginning stages though that it will primarily be just a brand name for my self-published ventures. I’ve longed for the day where I’m in control of every aspect of my business and in […]
I wanted to talk about being your own boss last week but that post was running long. So to recap there’s been 3 parts already on my How to Make Digital Comics articles. You can find them all here. This week’s post is about how you can set up your own digital storefront directly on […]
So far in Part 1 & 2 we’ve talked about creating file types and setting the proper page size and resolution for your digital comic. This week I want to talk a little bit about digital distributors and how you can go about selling your digital comic as well. When I first had the inkling […]
After last week’s post on How to Make Digital Comics I quickly realized there is an awful lot of you out there looking for this kind of information. So thank you for dropping by and checking it out. Feel free to leave comments or questions as well! This week I want to talk about page […]
When I re-did this website a few months back one of my primary objectives was to change how I was posting blogs. Most blogs post random snippets of art and the odd spattering of witty type. I’d rather take a different approach for the next little while. I’m much more interested in sharing what I’ve […]
Well, the time has finally come. After many false starts I’m happy to announce that you can now find my first ever art book under the Store heading up top. This has been something that I’ve wanted to do for an awfully long time. Even if I sell very little I don’t really care. This […]
Donation to Adam Geen (E1)
- Using Back Matter in your Ebooks Correctly 10/30/2012
- Experiences with KDP Select 10/21/2012
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- The Launch of EnemyOne 09/02/2012
- SEO and Self-Publishing Part 3 (Domains and URLs) 07/19/2012
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 2 (Page sizes and resolution) 08/30/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 1 (File types and creation) 08/23/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 4 (Being Your Own Boss) 09/13/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 3 (Digital Distributors) 09/06/2011
- Guest Post: The Write Stuff – Writing Comics 10/24/2011
- George Caltsoudas: Nope. If you send someone art that is 1536x248 (21...
- Laurence \'GreenReaper\' Parry: Uh… you know that if you double the physical dim...
- Rhoadey: This is quite an old post, but I have a question: ...
- Need help writing your comic? - sevara: […] How a comic book page works; this is a f...
- anon penciler: The better scripts IMO are those that "flow", yo...