I recently conducted an interview with Mike Black (of Artcore). We discuss tools, the business, Shuddertown, inspirations and more. Check it out! http://bit.ly/a5ZCJk If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
Tag Archives | Artcore
Donation to Adam Geen (E1)
- Using Back Matter in your Ebooks Correctly 10/30/2012
- Experiences with KDP Select 10/21/2012
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- The Launch of EnemyOne 09/02/2012
- SEO and Self-Publishing Part 3 (Domains and URLs) 07/19/2012
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 2 (Page sizes and resolution) 08/30/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 1 (File types and creation) 08/23/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 4 (Being Your Own Boss) 09/13/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 3 (Digital Distributors) 09/06/2011
- Guest Post: The Write Stuff – Writing Comics 10/24/2011
- George Caltsoudas: Nope. If you send someone art that is 1536x248 (21...
- Laurence \'GreenReaper\' Parry: Uh… you know that if you double the physical dim...
- Rhoadey: This is quite an old post, but I have a question: ...
- Need help writing your comic? - sevara: […] How a comic book page works; this is a f...
- anon penciler: The better scripts IMO are those that "flow", yo...