I still have copies leftover of all the issues of Shuddertown. (#1-4) I also have copies of the hardcover Image Comics SDCC Yearbook. Quantities are limited on the hc but I have quite a few of the issues if anyone is looking for some. I don’t believe the Yearbook has hit shops yet so now’s […]
Well, it’s finally happening! The oversized Shuddertown hardcover collection should be in stores tomorrow, bookstores probably a week after that or so…. So go get it! Tell me what you think, etc etc. I haven’t seen it in person yet myself but I know what’s in it and it’s bound to be glorious. It features […]
Quick post, and a little late might I add, but I’m featured in Image Comics’ 2010 SDCC Yearbook. I’ve given them an exclusive Shuddertown related pinup. Here’s the write-up on it: If there’s one book that tops your Comic-Con 2010 exclusives list, the IMAGE COMICS 2010 SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON YEARBOOK should be it! Featuring 48 […]
Here’s some links for those of you still looking to pre-order the Shuddertown HC. Amazon.ca DCBS 40% Off Also, #4 is done and in the can so it should be out next month one would think. More announcements/news later this week as SDCC gets underway… If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
For those of you that have been unable to find the issues in stores, now’s your chance. Plus, now you have the ability to pre-order it on Amazon or your local bookstore! (In a few weeks I assume.) So what are ya waiting for?! SHUDDERTOWN HC Written by NICK SPENCER Art & Cover by ADAM […]
I recently conducted an interview with Mike Black (of Artcore). We discuss tools, the business, Shuddertown, inspirations and more. Check it out! http://bit.ly/a5ZCJk If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
Just wanted to let everyone know, in case they were wondering — Shuddertown #3 should be in shops soon. I think Image has June 16th as a sale date. All I know is that it’s at the printers.(Which means #4 will most likely be in July.) But don’t forget, there’s a hardcover comin as well! […]
So unbelievably my first ever comic book has sold out at Diamond! And to top it off, so has #2. I figured I’d point out that in case you still haven’t read it and would like to, you can currently find #1 up on Newsarama for FREE! So now’s your chance, give it a look […]
Becuz I keep forgetting to post this: SHUDDERTOWN #4 story NICK SPENCER art & cover by ADAM GEEN JUNE 30 32 PAGES /FC $3.50 Nothing is what it seems to be as the mysteries of Shuddertown slowly unravel, exposing a truth too terrible to face, but too powerful to run from. And for Homicide Detective […]
Monkey On My Back review The story is mostly driven by Isaac’s continual habit of monologuing throughout the issue & while there’s every chance that it could feel like a tired cliché, Spencer instead manages to make it sound lyrical without being unrealistic at the same time. It is through Isaac’s long discussions with himself […]
Well, the comic made it out after all. (It just has no UPC on it heh.) So go buy, tell me what you think. I’ve got one and I think it turned out great for my first true comic. If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
FYI, Shuddertown #1 won’t be out this Wednesday as expected. There was a printing error involving the UPC so they have to go back and do a reprint. New date is now April 7th. Sucks to hear but it is what it is. If you enjoyed this post, consider sharing it!
Donation to Adam Geen (E1)
- Using Back Matter in your Ebooks Correctly 10/30/2012
- Experiences with KDP Select 10/21/2012
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- The Launch of EnemyOne 09/02/2012
- SEO and Self-Publishing Part 3 (Domains and URLs) 07/19/2012
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 2 (Page sizes and resolution) 08/30/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 1 (File types and creation) 08/23/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 3 (Digital Distributors) 09/06/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 4 (Being Your Own Boss) 09/13/2011
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- David Boowie: Probably no one will answer it, since it was origi...
- Black Gate » Blog Archive » Self-Publishing Checklist: The Random No One Tells You, Part III: […] ebook is going to be INFINITELY easier t...
- SleeperWillWake: "My understanding of decompression has less to d...
- SleeperWillWake: "They work because they tow the line. They are no...
- Do you need a personal assistant as an Author? - Adam Geen: […] Author Services […]...