I think the How to… digital comic articles are done for the time being so this week I’m gonna change things up. This does however still fall in line with the topic of Making Comics. I want to talk about branding. One of the smartest things you can do as a budding comic creator is […]
Edit: And now there’s a website as well! Check it out. Comic Market I’ve been busy working on a series of pitches lately but wanted to drop a quick note regarding something that I think is pretty important nowadays. Someone, or a group of someone’s has decided to take it upon themselves to launch what […]
Donation to Adam Geen (E1)
- Using Back Matter in your Ebooks Correctly 10/30/2012
- Experiences with KDP Select 10/21/2012
- 5 Tips for a Great Book Cover 09/05/2012
- The Launch of EnemyOne 09/02/2012
- SEO and Self-Publishing Part 3 (Domains and URLs) 07/19/2012
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 2 (Page sizes and resolution) 08/30/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 1 (File types and creation) 08/23/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 4 (Being Your Own Boss) 09/13/2011
- How to Make Digital Comics Pt. 3 (Digital Distributors) 09/06/2011
- Guest Post: The Write Stuff – Writing Comics 10/24/2011
- Need help writing your comic? - sevara: […] How a comic book page works; this is a f...
- anon penciler: The better scripts IMO are those that "flow", yo...
- Adam Geen: Hi Juanito, I'm so sorry I missed this question....
- Adam Geen: HI Aki, You could definitely use a pdf file. I ha...
- Aki: Hello Adam. Hey thanks for the useful info here. B...